- To formulate school-based green policy and goals;
- To raise students’ awareness in environmental protection;
- To keep all school members informed about the latest issues in environmental protection.
- Ms. Tong Yat Han(In-charge)
- Ms. Lee Fang Yung(Assistant)
- Ms. Chan Wai Yee, Athena
- Mr. Cheung Lai Yuen
- Ms. Fong Mei Ping
- Maintaining the Green facilities in the campus;
- Organizing activities such as gardening, talks and recycling campaigns;
- Running co-curricular learning activities on this issue with Integrated Science Department.
SJACS Weather Station
Plants in the New Campus
Energy Saving and Renewable Energy Facilities in SJACS
– Organic farming student handbook