Physics Department 2016 – 17
- To develop interest in physics.
- To construct and apply knowledge of physics in daily life.
- To develop the ability to think scientifically, critically and creatively, and to solve problems individually or collaboratively in physics-related contexts.
- Targets of the school year
- Tocater for learners’ diversity
- Tocultivate good learning attitudes and habits
- To enhance the performance of students in the public examination.
|Law Chi Fai||En||En||En|
|Lo Man Keung||Ch||Ch||Ch|